AshKane`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AshKane`s Forum

A forum dedicated to my friends - Hougang, Sinister, Kpg

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoRDKaNeNiTES
Admin
Admin
LoRDKaNeNiTES

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2006-10-03

NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Empty
PostSubject: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 7:10 pm

The clock isnt `CLEAR` enough so i`ll ask Doel to change it soon.
As for the Chatbox, simply login with any names and u can start tagging there just like a chatroom. Enjoy =p
Back to top Go down
http://clankpg.heavenforum.com
doel
shaman
shaman
doel

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 9:22 pm

sorry ppl the chatroom seems to haf a serious bug like what u post u can't see unless u refresh
but tt will not happen here if u use this link NOTE: it is not the same room so please use this room until the bannre room is replace with this link also thank U

SORRY I LIKE ANIME SO I USE THIS PICTURE PLEASE DUN SCOLD ME !!! picture is found on a website not done by me >< ™®

NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Blog094sd
Back to top Go down
doel
shaman
shaman
doel

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 pm

crap this is not working either need to find new subscriber
Back to top Go down
doel
shaman
shaman
doel

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 10:03 pm

currently working on this trying to make i play diffrent song i very noob hor.... this is from the hs blog though

<embed type="application/x-mplayer2" src= "http://mp3-upload.net/get/1240.wma" autostart="true" loop="true" height="25" width="175">
Back to top Go down
doel
shaman
shaman
doel

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2006 8:31 pm

CRAP! FREAKING FORUM! GONNA REBOOT THE WHOLE PAGE LIKE IT IS FROM THE START ....... ITS GETTING MESSY DUN YA THINK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK   NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CHATBOX AND CLOCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AshKane`s Forum :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS + RULES & REGULATIONS :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: